What complaints does the BBB handle?
Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the
services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to
reject complaints that use abusive or foul language.
We do not handle:
- Employee/employer disputes;
- Discrimination claims;
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated;
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business;
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal
- Matters not related to marketplace issues.
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two
business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days,
and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You
will be notified of the businesss response when we receive it
(or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually
closed within 30 business days.
BBBs accept complaints that meet the following
- The complaint includes the complainants name, a postal
address, and an email address
- The complaint includes the businesss name and provides
sufficient information to determine the businesss
- The complaint seeks assistance from BBB
- The complaint is from a person (or a persons authorized
representative) or entity (business-to-business) that had a
- The complaint relates to a marketplace issue. Typically, the
issue complained of must have arisen within the previous 12 months
(Note: warranties/guarantees or other extenuating circumstances
may supersede this criteria.)
- The complaint must allege a deficiency in the company's
marketplace performance with regard to the services or products
that the business provided or allegedly agreed to provide
- The complaint is not in litigation when filed with BBB and has
not been resolved by a previous court action, arbitration, or
settlement between the parties
- The complaint contains no abusive language.
¿Estas buscando presentar una queja ante un negocio que se
encuentra en México? Si es así haga clic
I'm just tired of her antics.